Home > Turkey > Four Seasons Hotel
Linen handcloths. Linen!
An incomplete list of daytime Room Fairy activities:
- Bottled water appears mid-day.
- Ice bucket always filled after about 3pm.
- Figs disappear, replaced with dates.
- Turkish Delight (a candy) appears.
- Newspapers re-folded and smoothed into original condition.
- Used glassware always replaced.
- A little mat placed under toiletries.
- Toiletries rearranged and lined up.
- Clothes left scattered are folded and put away.
- Bookmark placed in book.
- Q-Tips added to our own supply.
- Turn-down service (more on that later) walked back: TV hutch closed, alarm
clock rotated towards room, slippers and foot pad put away, etc.
More information about this image.
My Favorite 20 Images of Turkey
Photographs of the Four Seasons hotel, Istanbul, Turkey.
four seasons, instanbul, prison, room fairy, room service, turkey, islam, photographs, pictures, travel, tourism